2013年5月13日星期一

If i fifteen years Christian Louboutin Discount later you hold still is me

About lost love lose things, actually can use many standard, and based on these three aspects can be further refined, but these things are just not possible on the basis of one-sided viewpoint, explore it, so also need not too persistent.You arrive very late, late, recently you like walking home along the seashore, you walk quietly, occasionally empty taxi will deliberate on your side to slow down, after a few seconds quickly go.If i fifteen years Christian Louboutin Discount later you hold still is me, will not be in our one family cleaning, you come up with great care the stars fill bottles, smiled, said to the baby but this mom to dad letters oh.But, i cant, my grandfather was taught, let me know, my youth is not entirely of their own.I asked him :such a lunar day, why are you still hanging out online?He also felt that and then, he always thinks i am because i also want to find a better, i try to communicate with him, but is unable to communicate.
Because happiness is not only a single-plank bridge, emotional rock promise of the enemy but the temptation, not the weizhi weak just chips too much, too little experience, seen too much, break up in understanding when the curtain falls, is the deep sea or ship?At that time, i was trapped in the green time, the feelings of things strange and curious, is an ambiguous and vague sense of companionship, mostly is a shy heart trouble, always reluctant to do.After supper, she saw the snow is still falling, will not be assured, then took home just bought for my own use of electric blankets and a quilt to send to.Autumn will make people become sad, but i said that in the winter can let a person experience the warmth of home.However, hold your line of that person, he can let you fly to heaven, can let you suddenly fall into hell.I suddenly understand, heart sound is a beautiful melody, we will because it is rather to light, towards the future, open the window.I like to live a life of leisure: in a quiet afternoon, flying his own mood, a cup of coffee, a book, in front of the table quietly read, out of the window, is kept pattering rain, rain on the window, i occasionally look up, through the the dark night, leaning on the windowsill, holding a cup of hot tea, along the water vapor smoke accumulate, listening to the sound of the rain.
Recall remember the time together, although only a short period of 12 days, but in this short span of 12 days, but you brought me joy.I just want to face, feel that you have to escape too, temper is up, direct call you big pighead, then add a sorry.I can choose to go to the county high school, do not need to pay any fee, but the parents so that i can get a better education, or traveling, spare no pains to send me to the key high school in the city, is three years after that i can go out of the countryside, from mountain fly, fly to the big city, thus ending the family without college students history of.He is doing carpentry work, is following in his fathers footsteps.Courtyard in front of the right is the street flyover.Four in the morning is to sleep sweet when, a plow to be awakened, even surprise, yesterday he still stayed at home to come from waking had arrived at dongguan, yu geng some really be lost in a reverie, daze, a farming one also no mind, he came to dongguan is to go to shenzhen, to huawei site, go with their uncles.
I remember when i was young like two people, a jimmy lin, a andy lau.Close my eyes, dont wanna go to sleep, because the night you are in my dreams, but by the morning alarm clock interrupt., I am more willing to in the dead of night silent tears, heart burden, not to disturb the emotions of others, after all, really hurt my heart, who comforts are not the most beautiful, in my opinion.Grandpa sent to toon fish task nature fell upon me.I remember my first essay on seedling husband, like their intentions with a seed planted in other fields.Everybody gets natural gift is the same, different people to accept this gift means: some people in the lazy sleep to miss this precious gift; some people with irritable and shout to destroy the gift.I fear, not out of this winter, do not go to tomorrow. The wolf song you and me has become the parting song !

没有评论:

发表评论